Pages

From My Window


It was a beautiful Summer afternoon. I looked out of the window and found amazing scene which i have described here.




From my window,
Window of my heart and of my home.
I saw beautiful scene,
A scene of beauty, a scene of dome.


The season was Summer,
But the clouds interpreted.
The sun was unclear,
And wind friendly treated.


Clouds were playing in the sky,
Saying me to come up high.
Made the pictures of white and gray,
And I was enjoying their pleasing way.


From the Nature's wing, the blowing air,
Where spreading the clouds here and there.
There colors some where gray and some where white,
Some were deep and some were light.


Behind was the bluish sky,
And at front was the feathery cloud.
It was saying some thing,
I just felt it as the voice was loud.

No comments: