Pages

My India


My this composition is my tribute to my country India. This poem describes my India in some of my poetic words. I hope you will like it.



My India is the country of flowers,
My India is the country of farmers.
My India is the country where nothing is musty,
My India is the country where no ones mind is dusty.

Many people says India is poor and backward,
Here nothing is found else than Vulture,
But I think they forgot that,
Only in India found first civilized culture,
Only India surround colorful nature,
Only India has bound the most beautiful Creature.

Today only India knows what the Value is,
It isn't eroded beneath the blow of breeze,
Here real happiness is found under the
shadow of long trees.
Here is the pleasant music made by the
hovering Bees.

2 comments:

Nikhilesh said...

we born together
we fight together
we die together
we r indians....

Ravikant Sanepara said...

ME Indian ,
&
Me Proud To BE an Indian..***