Pages

A Rose and Due

This is an edited and striped down version of my original poem that i composed when i found a beautiful Rose in a flower pot in my veranda.I hope u will like this composition.



A morning I saw a Rose and Due,
Springing singing and fount for few,
Shining smiling like a fountain blue,
With the happiness of real and true,
A morning I saw a Rose and Due.

Its shining color with glorious glow,
Compelled my blind eyes to see.
It showed me heaven in wind and sky,
And inside the deep blue sea.

It gave me wings to fly in sky,
I don't know why but feeling high,
The tear was there but not of cry,
The devil was there but defend to die.

I was so happy the scene so sweet,
My lonely ways, and lonely street,
Were waiting for this joyful meet,
With feeling of soul and sensation sweet.

OH! My soul so happy....
But wait! wait a sec.
What is this?
My soul was quiz!

A leaf of Rose was falling down and down,
Just revolving round and round.
OH! no , NO, I cant hear that deadly sound,
The sound of wound,
The sound of wound!

And now, And now a sound of silence grew,
No fairy flew,
No wind now blew,
Life is for death Seems so true.

But Wait Again!

Between my sorrow I saw its seed,
Sprouting shouting for new deed,
It will grow up,
It will throw up,
It will again leave some seed,
So, we are the walker on life's long street,
We are here to do good deed.
We are here to do good deed.........

No comments: